Spice up you dinner tonight with our Jalapeño Cheddar Homestyle Casserole—a bold new flavor featuring real jalapeños and creamy cheddar cheese combined with 100% grown-in-Idaho potatoes!
Best for Golden Browning
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F.
- COMBINE potatoes and sauce mix in 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- STIR in 2 cups boiling water, 3/4 cup milk, and 1 1/2 Tbsp. butter or margarine with whisk.
- BAKE uncovered for 25 minutes or until top is golden brown and potatoes are tender (sauce will thicken slightly when cooling).
- Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes before serving.
Stove Top Directions
- HEAT potatoes and sauce mix, 2 cups boiling water, 3/4 cup milk, and 1 1/2 Tbsp. butter or margarine to boil in 2-quart saucepan over high heat, stirring occasionally. Watch carefully to avoid boilover.
- REDUCE HEAT, then COVER and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and sauce reaches desired consistency (sauce will thicken slightly when cooling).
- Remove from heat and let stand a few minutes before serving.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||60|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g*||9%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 21g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
IDAHO® POTATO SLICES (PRESERVED WITH SODIUM BISULFITE), MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, DEHYDRATED ONION, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, COCONUT OIL, CHEDDAR CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), DRIED GREEN JALAPENO PEPPER, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SOY LECITHIN, WHEY, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, PALM OIL, XANTHAN GUM, YEAST EXTRACT, SODIUM CASEINATE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, TORULA YEAST, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, ANNATTO EXTRACT, FD&C YELLOW 5, AND LESS THAN 2% SILICON DIOXIDE ADDED AS AN ANTI-CAKING AGENT.
CONTAINS: MILK & SOY