Never extruded, only fresh grated from 100% Real Idaho® potatoes. Golden brown and crisped to perfection, our Premium Hash Browns will start your morning off right!
- Pour pouch of hash browns into a small bowl.
- Add 1 cup of boiling water and stir lightly with fork to moisten all hash browns.
- Cover and let stand for 8 to 10 minutes, then drain off excess water. Caution: Bowl and water will be hot.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a 10″ skillet over medium-high heat.Note: Butter or margarine may be substituted for oil.
- Spread hash browns evenly and firmly over the oil.
- Cook uncovered for 4 to 6 minutes or until bottom is golden brown. Flip and cook 1 minute or until golden brown.
|Prepared Serving Size||1/2 cup|
|Serving per Container||4|
|Calories from fat||70|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.5g*||11%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||0%|
|Trans Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrates 18g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
INGREDIENTS: IDAHO® POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL (CONTAINS ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING: CANOLA, SOYBEAN, COTTONSEED, SUNFLOWER), SALT, DEXTROSE, ONION POWDER, MONOGLYCERIDES, CALCIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE (PRESERVE FRESHNESS) AND SODIUM BISULFITE (PRESERVE FRESHNESS).