Ready in 10 minutes
Complexity: Easy Peasy
Serves 4 People
A simple, four-ingredient chicken-based soup, Idahoan’s Quatro Queso Soup has a bit of spice that is sure to warm you up on a cold winter day.
Quatro Queso Dip
- 1 4-oz package of Idahoan® Four Cheese Flavored Mashed Potatoes, dry
- 1 32-oz package low sodium chicken broth*
- 1 10-oz can Rotel diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
*This ingredient may contain gluten. If you’re targeting a gluten-free recipe option, make sure to check the label.
- Heat chicken broth to a high simmer.
- Stir in dry Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes and reduce to a low simmer.
- Add Rotel tomatoes with chilies and heat thoroughly.
- Stir in shredded cheese just before serving.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!