Ready in 40 minutes
Complexity: Slight Challenge
Serves 2 People
Turkey Remashed is a great recipe to try for all your Turkey Day leftovers. Fun to make and even more fun to eat.
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 1 cup leftover stuffing
- ½ cup leftover gravy
- 1 cup leftover Idahoan mashed potatoes
- 1 cup leftover turkey, diced
- ½ cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 1 egg for wash
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Roll out pastry sheet following package directions on a baking sheet.
- Place stuffing in center of the pastry sheet about 1" thick.
- Top with gravy, mashed potatoes (our choice for Turkey Day is Idahoan® Buttery Homestyle Flavored Mashed), and turkey.
- CAREFULLY bring the corners of the pastry sheet up and gently tie with kitchen string.
- Take the corners of the pastry sheet and fold down and brush the entire bag with the egg wash (1 egg mixed thoroughly with 1Tbsp water).
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until it's a beautiful golden brown.
- Serve with a side of the cranberry sauce.
- Serves 1 hungry person or 2 delicate appetites!
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!