IDAHOAN CLASH OF THE MASH SWEEPSTAKES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) on October 31, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (PT) on December 6, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Please allow for any time difference in the time zone of your residence. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and D.C. who are age 18 or older as of date of entry, except for employees, officers, and directors of Idahoan Foods, LLC (“Sponsor”) and of its advertising and promotion agencies. You must have Internet Access, a valid e-mail address and a profile/account on one of either Instagram, Twitter and/or Facebook the time of entry to participate in this promotion.
- To enter, take a photo of yourself – or create a short video of yourself – in either case showing your own taste test using Idahoan instant mashed potatoes. Then post your photo or video during the Sweepstakes Period along with the hashtag #clashofthemash on either (i) your own public Instagram account; (ii) your Facebook page as a public post; or (iii) your public Twitter account (each a “Submission”). Account settings on any such social media platform must be set to receive private/direct messaging. Video Submission is limited to running time of sixty (60) seconds or less. Be sure to review your settings and folders. If you enter using a mobile device on a wireless service provider’s network, your carrier’s text and data rates may apply, and are your responsibility.
- All Submissions must be posted by the end of the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. Each Entrant agrees that their Submission may be viewed by the public. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and remove any Submission at any time that is not in compliance with these Official Rules. Any other individuals included in the Submission must provide Entrant with express consent and permission for their images to be included and submitted in the Sweepstakes, and such Entrant is solely responsible for obtaining all authorizations or approvals. Limit of one (1) Submission allowed per person by any entry method. No mechanically produced or automated entries permitted. Photo or video must be Entrant’s own original creation, and must be submitted in a file format accepted by the platform, except no particular technology, setting, or production method is required for the video submission. Each photo or video submission must include an image of Idahoan instant mashed potatoes; Must not have been previously submitted in any competition or Sweepstakes of any kind; Must not contain images of any individuals under 18 years of age; And except as relates to the Idahoan brand, must not include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by Entrant or material that is used without permission or that otherwise infringes or violates the rights of any third party (including but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, logos, or any other intellectual property rights); Must not contain any political or politically themed or motivated messages, statements, or images; Must not defame, slander, libel, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks or any other content that could adversely affect the name, reputation, or goodwill of Sponsor; Must not depict or contain any element which is or may be considered unlawful, harmful, threatening, violent, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, religiously, ethnically or otherwise objectionable in any manner as solely determined by Sponsor.
- One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of cash in the amount of $10,000.00. Twenty-Five (25) First Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a one-year supply of Idahoan flavored mashed potatoes, delivered in the form of coupons/vouchers good for 52 of the 4 oz pouches. Approximate Retail Value of each First Prize is $90.00. Seventy-Five Second Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of an Idahoan grab bag containing an Idahoan branded hat, t-shirt, apron and cell phone charger. Approximate Retail Value of each Second Prize is $50.00. Total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes offered is $16,000.00. Prize awards will be shipped to winner’s home. Prize includes shipping/delivery costs, but does not include any other costs or associated expenses not specifically listed. All prize awards are non-transferable and no cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes are the winner’s sole responsibility. Failure to collect or properly claim prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded.
- Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on or about December 14, 2018. Sponsor Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or damaged entries, or for entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules, or for any entry not submitted or received due to any technical error or failure, human error, unauthorized human intervention, inaccurate capture or mis-entry of any required information, failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any phone or cellular phone provider, network computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, or software, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or phone relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; or the failure to capture any such information or effects of hackers or failure of any electronic equipment, computer, phone line or cellular transmissions and/or network connections. In the event of a dispute as to any entry or Submission, the authorized account holder of the account used to post the photo or video, and associated with the entry will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the account by the provider. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you affirm that you have read and accepted these Official Rules. By participating, you agree that Sponsor and participating parties are authorized to contact you via direct message, email, mail, phone or any other form of media to make you aware of information pertinent to the Sweepstakes.
- By their Submission, each Entrant transfers any and all right, title and interest in and to such photo or video Submission, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademark rights, “moral rights” and any and all other proprietary rights that may exist, including the right to copy, display, reproduce, exhibit, edit, modify, or otherwise use and exploit the photo or video submission in any media now known or hereafter created or devised. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries) who tampers or attempts to tamper with or abuse the entry process. This Sweepstakes is not affiliated with or sponsored, sanctioned, offered by or endorsed by or in any way in association with Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Neither Twitter, Instagram or Facebook are parties to the Sweepstakes, and have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize(s) awarded in connection therewith, and you agree to release any such claim. You are providing your information directly to Sponsor, and not to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, and you should address any questions directly to Sponsor and not to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Each potential prize winner shall be contacted following their selection via direct message and follow up communications via phone and/or email. If a potential winner does not respond within 3-days of first notification attempt, then that Entrant may be disqualified and an alternate may be selected and notified as per the procedures outlined above. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete and return, within 3 days of date of receipt, an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to hold all Sponsor Parties harmless from any claims, losses, actions, or damages of any kind, whether actual, incidental or consequential, for injury (including but not limited to death), damages, losses or expenses arising out of or relating to entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy or threaten the integrity of the Sweepstakes. In the event of early termination of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to select Prize Winner(s) from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of such termination. For a copy of these Official Rules or a Winners’ List, send your request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by January 30, 2019, to Clash of the Mash Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 472, Dept. AS18-5345, Scottsdale, AZ 85252-0472.
Sponsor is Idahoan Foods, LLC, 357 Constitution Way, Idaho Falls, ID 83402.
© 2018 Idahoan Foods, LLC