Never extruded, only fresh grated from 100% Real Idaho® potatoes. Golden brown and crisped to perfection, our Premium Hash Browns will start your morning off right!Find In Store
- Pour pouch of hash browns into a small bowl.
- Add 1 cup of boiling water and stir lightly with fork to moisten all hash browns.
- Cover and let stand for 8 to 10 minutes, then drain off excess water. Caution: Bowl and water will be hot.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a 10″ skillet over medium-high heat.Note: Butter or margarine may be substituted for oil.
- Spread hash browns evenly and firmly over the oil.
- Cook uncovered for 4 to 6 minutes or until bottom is golden brown. Flip and cook 1 minute or until golden brown.
IDAHO® POTATOES, SUNFLOWER OIL, SALT, DEXTROSE, ONION POWDER, MONOGLYCERIDES, CALCIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE. FRESHNESS PRESERVED BY SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE AND SODIUM BISULFITE.