Ready in 35 minutes
Complexity: Easy Peasy
Serves 12 People
Art’s Italian Potato Stuffed Mushrooms is chocked full of our favorite Italian foods including Idahoan’s Four Cheese Flavored Mashed Potatoes.
Art's Italian Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 4-oz package Idahoan® Four Cheese Flavored Mashed Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (if dried, rehydrate)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 12 large or 18 medium mushrooms
- ½ lb mild or hot Italian ground sausage, cooked*
- ½ cup Parmesan, shredded
*This ingredient may contain gluten. If you’re targeting a gluten-free recipe option, make sure to check the label.
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes.
- Remove stems from clean mushrooms and stuff caps with cooked Italian sausage and top with a generous amount of the potato mixture.
- Spread olive oil and minced garlic on bottom of walled cookie sheet or baking dish. Place mushrooms on top.
- Sprinkle shredded Parmesan over the top of the mushrooms.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!