Ready in 10 minutes
Complexity: Easy Peasy
Serves 4 People
Best Ever Bean Soup
Author: Boyd Inglet and Jared Miller
Fuss free and fast, this comforting bean and potato soup is great for a weekend or week-night meal. The variety of toppings adds layers of texture and flavor.
- 1 package Idahoan® Three Cheese Chipotle Soup
- 1 package (5.4 oz.) Herdez Traditional Refried Beans
- Assorted Toppings: Cooked, chopped bacon, shredded cheese, sour cream, cilantro, diced tomatoes, crispy tortilla strips.
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil on the stove.
- Add the Idahoan® Three Cheese Chipotle soup and the Herdez Beans to the boiling water all at once. Stir well and reduce heat to a simmer. Continue simmering for 5 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Cool for 5 minutes before eating.
- Garnish with choice of toppings