A hearty chili that is perfect for a big crowd, or freeze part of it for an easy weeknight dinner another time.
- 2 - 4 oz packages of Idahoan® Bacon & Cheddar Chipotle Flavored Mashed Potatoes
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 4 lbs ground beef (you can also add some hot Italian ground sausage for more heat)
- 6 large cans of diced tomatoes
- 2 small cans of RO*TEL® diced tomatoes with chiles (RO*TEL® is a registered trademark of ConAgra Foods®)
- 4 cans red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- Sauté garlic, onion and peppers in olive oil until onions are transparent.
- Add meat and brown.
- Stir in tomatoes and once mixture is very hot, add the packages of potatoes.
- Mix thoroughly, add beans and simmer for at least one hour on medium heat.
- Gather up your own buckaroos and serve the chili topped with a large dollop of Fiesta Dip.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!