Buttery Crab and Artichoke Dip is a great, gourmet-style appetizer that is sure to turn heads at your gathering. This recipe melds our Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Baby Reds® potatoes with crab, artichoke and a variety of cheeses.
- 1 - 4 oz package Idahoan® Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Baby Reds®
- 2 cans lump crab meat, drained*
- 2 - 15 oz water packed artichoke hearts
- 1 cup Brie cheese, broken into chunks
- 1 cup Gruyere cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and fold carefully. Use the water from the canned artichokes along with the boiling water.
- Place in a 9 x 12 baking dish that has been sprayed with olive oil.
- Bake until bubbling and golden brown.
- Serve with baguettes or crackers.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!