Ready in 40 minutes
Serves 12 People
Cheesy Mashed Potato Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 4.1 oz package Idahoan® Buttery Golden Selects Mashed Potatoes
- 1½ cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup chives, chopped
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and finely chopped or prepared bacon bits*
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 24-36 large mushrooms, depending on size
*This ingredient may contain gluten. If you’re targeting a gluten-free recipe option, make sure to check the label.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions.
- Add shredded cheese (reserve enough to top mushrooms), chives and bacon.
- Remove stems from clean mushrooms and stuff caps with potato mixture.
- Spread olive oil and minced garlic on bottom of walled cookie sheet or baking dish. Place mushrooms on top.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar over the top of the mushrooms.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Related products: Four Cheese Flavored Mashed Potatoes
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!