Pair a fresh green salad with this recipe for Corn and Cheddar Chipotle Mashed Potatoes for a quick go-to weeknight meal. Our Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Mashed Potatoes add a flavorful base to keep this from being anything but boring. Use a great tasting Idahoan Mashed Potato Cup for an easy meal on the go!
- 1 4-oz package Idahoan Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn or can corn
- ½ cup cheddar, shredded
- Fresh ground pepper
- Prepare Idahoan Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Mashed Potatoes according to package instructions.
- Warm the corn over medium heat, and drain.
- Divide the potatoes between two plates and top each serving with ½ cup corn and ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!