There’s no better way to start a savory Au Gratin Homestyle Casserole than with world-famous Idaho® potatoes, which is why you’ll taste only 100% grown-in-Idaho potatoes in this rich & cheesy side. For family meals or for special occasions, this cheesy, delicious dish is sure to please.
|3.95 oz box||SKU# 29700 00166|
Oven DirectionsBest for Golden Browning
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F. COMBINE potatoes and sauce mix in 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- STIR in 1 1/2 cups boiling water, 3/4 cup milk, and 1 Tbsp. margarine or butter with whisk.
- BAKE uncovered for 25 minutes or until top is golden brown and potatoes are tender (sauce will thicken slightly when cooling).
- Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes before serving.
Stove Top Directions
- HEAT potatoes and sauce mix, 1 1/2 cups hot water, 3/4 cup milk, and 1 Tbsp. margarine or butter to boil in 2-quart saucepan over high heat, stirring occasionally. Watch carefully to avoid boilover.
- REDUCE HEAT, then COVER and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and sauce reaches desired consistency (sauce will thicken slightly when cooling).
- Remove from heat and let stand a few minutes before serving.
IDAHO® POTATO SLICES (PRESERVED WITH SODIUM BISULFITE), MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CONTAINS ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING: COCONUT, PALM, SOYBEAN, COTTONSEED SUNFLOWER, CANOLA), CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, WHEY, CHEESE BLEND (WHEY, MALTODEXTRIN, REDUCED LACTOSE WHEY, CANOLA OIL, CHEDDAR AND BLUE CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), SALT, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, BUTTER, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, YEAST EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVOR, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, AUTOLYZED YEAST, TORULA YEAST, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ANNATTO EXTRACT, CORN STARCH, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, DEHYDRATED ONION, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, MALTODEXTRIN, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, NATURAL FLAVOR, PAPRIKA EXTRACT, SILICON DIOXIDE (ANTICAKING AGENT), SODIUM CASEINATE, SOY LECITHIN, SOYBEAN OIL, SPICES, XANTHAN GUM, YELLOW NO. 5.