Ready in 20 minutes
Complexity: Easy Peasy
Serves 4 People
The only thing better than a loaded baked potato might be this Loaded Baked Bean Soup. Flavorful and comforting, this soup is sure to be a hit.
Loaded Baked Bean Soup
- 1 4-oz package Idahoan® Loaded Baked Flavored Mashed Potatoes, dry
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 package bacon pieces
- 1 can white beans, rinsed
- 1 32-oz. container low sodium chicken broth
- Shredded cheddar for garnish, if desired
- Sauté onion, celery and carrots in olive oil until soft.
- Add bacon pieces and beans and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Pour in chicken broth and Idahoan Loaded Baked Flavored Mashed Potatoes package and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese for garnish, if desired.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!