A simple, four-ingredient chicken-based soup, Idahoan®’s Quatro Queso Soup has a bit of spice that is sure to warm you up on a cold winter day.
Quatro Queso Dip
- 1 - 4 oz package of Idahoan® Four Cheese Flavored Mashed Potatoes, dry
- 1 - 32 oz package low sodium chicken broth*
- 1 - 10 oz can Rotel diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
*This ingredient may contain gluten. If you’re targeting a gluten-free recipe option, make sure to check the label.
- Heat chicken broth to a high simmer.
- Stir in dry Idahoan® Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes and reduce to a low simmer.
- Add Rotel tomatoes with chilies and heat thoroughly.
- Stir in shredded cheese just before serving.