At Idahoan Foods we are part of a team that is continually driving towards excellence. The journey is enjoyable, rewarding, and challenging. Employee’s individual contributions, and the collection of the efforts of all others throughout the Company, will serve to drive the continued growth we are familiar with as a Company. At the root of our culture, we have “Core Values” that guide our decisions. The following simple definitions of each core value will act as a guide to support our culture.
Respect and Value our People
We Respect and Value our People. In the Company, each of us has the responsibility to be cooperative, reliable, and skilled at what we do. It’s no different than in our personal lives, Respect and Value are earned. The actions we each take and those that we embrace as a Company need to convey this message.
Stay Ahead of Change
To Stay Ahead of Change, new products are the life blood of our Company. Innovation drives our growth. Having said this, we also need to focus on reducing our costs as we innovate. As we focus on cost reduction, coupled with product development, we stay ahead of our competition and stay relevant to our consumers.
Delight our Customers
Delighting Our Customers has the following two meanings: (1) exceptional customer service and (2) exceeding the expectations of those who eat our products. Exceptional customer service requires that we fill and ship orders accurately and, on time, and have the product available when ordered. Exceeding expectations requires that our consumers gain great satisfaction when they eat our products and they know that our products deliver the very best quality that money can buy. It’s all about making people happy with their choice!
Safety and Quality
Safety and Quality ultimately drive the decisions we make. If we have any doubt that our food is not safe, we will not ship it. In fact, we will do whatever it takes in our plants to make sure safety of our people and food are our primary concerns. It also means we have initiative to deliver the best quality products on the market. We will continually look for ways to improve quality without compromising safety of our people or the safety of our food.
Simply put, these Core Values shape the model for growth and satisfaction in the workplace. It is the basis for the strategic direction of our Company. Our employee’s contributions are greatly appreciated as we continue to adapt and grow our Company to shape and fit the needs of the market place.
President & CEO
Idahoan Foods, LLC
- Search open positions and apply online
- You will receive an email confirmation following our receipt of your application.
- Once your application is reviewed by management, we will contact you directly when your background matches our hiring needs.
Idahoan Foods provides the following benefits to full-time employees:
- Medical plan
- National Blue Cross/Blue Shield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) medical plan
- National Blue Cross/Blue Shield High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with a Health Savings Account (HSA) available
- Kaiser HMO Plan (California employees only)
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Health-care and dependent-care flexible spending accounts
- Company-paid life insurance coverage as well as optional additional coverage at a low cost
- Company-paid long-term disability plan
- Short Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Employee assistance program
- We offer paid holidays, personal holidays, sick and vacation time
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Several employee discount programs