Our mashed potatoes make a great thickener for all kinds of soups but in this recipe for Baby Reds® with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Creamy soup, the potatoes also add another layer of flavor. It’s an easy way to jazz up that can of creamy soup in your pantry and have a satisfying dinner on the table in minutes.
- 1 - 4-oz package Idahoan® Baby Reds® with Garlic and Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- 3 cups water
- 1 - 15-oz can cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- Bacon bits
- Chopped parsley or other herbs
- Combine water and soup in a medium size saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the Idahoan® Baby Reds® with Garlic and Parmesan and blend together until smooth. Add a bit more water to thin if it’s too thick.
- Garnish with bacon bits and chopped herbs.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!