- 1 pound prepared brisket
- BBQ sauce
- 1 - 4 ounce package Idahoan® Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes
- 1 - 12 ounce package frozen green beans
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Place brisket with BBQ sauce in a baking dish and cover with foil.
- Heat brisket until warm, about 15 minutes.
- Prepare Idahoan® Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes following package instructions.
- Prepare green beans following package instructions.
- Divide the brisket, potatoes and green beans among four plates and serve.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!