Combine two Easter classics – scalloped potatoes and ham – into one center-of-the-plate dish that is so easy and delicious you won’t want to reserve it just for holidays.
- 1 package Idahoan Scalloped Homestyle Casserole
- 2¼ cups chicken broth
- ½ cup milk
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup ham, diced
- ½ cup green onion
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat chicken broth to boiling and combine with milk, butter, ham and green onions in a 1½-quart casserole dish.
- Stir in the sauce packet from the Idahoan Scalloped Homestyle Casserole.
- Add the pouch of potato slices and mix thoroughly.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until toasty brown on top.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!