This Four Cheese Corn Dip is sure to be a favorite for the tailgate! Keep in insulated carrier to assure hot dip on the spot!
Four Cheese Corn Dip
- 1 - 4 oz package Idahoan® Four Cheese Flavored Mashed Potatoes
- ½ cup prepared chicken gravy*
- 1 small can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, reserving half for topping
- ½ tsp paprika
- Tortilla chips*
*These ingredients may contain gluten. If you’re targeting a gluten-free recipe option, make sure to check the labels.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare Idahoan® Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes with 1 ½ cups boiling water and prepared chicken gravy.
- Fold in corn and half of the shredded cheese.
- Place in buttered baking dish, top with remaining cheddar cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake until cheese turns bubbly and golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips.