This Four Cheese Corn Dip is sure to be a favorite for the tailgate! Keep in insulated carrier to assure hot dip on the spot!
- 1 4-oz package Idahoan® Four Cheese Flavored Mashed Potatoes
- ½ cup prepared chicken gravy*
- 1 small can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, reserving half for topping
- ½ tsp paprika
- Tortilla chips*
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes with 1½ cups boiling water and prepared chicken gravy.
- Fold in corn and half of the shredded cheese.
- Place in buttered baking dish, top with remaining cheddar cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake until cheese turns bubbly and golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!