Roasted Garlic French Bread is a new spin on an old favorite. The secret ingredient? Surprise! It’s Idahoan® Roasted Garlic Flavored Mashed Potatoes!
Roasted Garlic French Bread
- 1 - 4 oz package Idahoan® Roasted Garlic Flavored Mashed Potatoes, dry
- 1 lb butter, softened
- 1 loaf French bread
- Mix the dry package of Idahoan® Roasted Garlic Potatoes with the butter until blended.
- Slice the French bread length wise and generously spread with the roasted garlic mixture.
- Toast under the broiler until butter spread is melted and toasted on top.
Great on the grill:
- Spread a small amount of the butter mixture on each slice of the French bread.
- Place face down on the grill until grill marks appear.
- Turn over and move to the indirect heat side of the grill and spread generously with more of the butter mixture.
- Close the lid or cover with foil until butter mixture is melted.