Ready in 25 Minutes
Complexity: Easy Peasy
Serves 2 People
New York Strip Steak with Asparagus, Grilled Watermelon and Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes
Recipe type: Entree
Serves: 2 servings
- 2 New York Strip Steaks
- Watermelon, sliced into wedges
- Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes, prepared to package instructions
- 10 asparagus spears
- Pepper grinder
- Sea salt
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Sprinkle steaks with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Grill on medium-high heat until desired doneness is achieved.
- Remove from grill, place on a plate and cover with foil. Let steaks rest for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, coat asparagus with olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt. Toss lightly to make sure the asparagus is well coated.
- On medium heat grill, cook the asparagus, frequently turning to ensure even cooking. Once asparagus is tender, remove from grill.
- Sprinkle fresh cracked black pepper and, if desired, grated parmesan cheese.
- Place watermelon sliced on a medium-high heat grill for 2-3 minutes or until grill lines are visible. Flip to the other side and repeat.
- Remove from heat and lightly sprinkle with salt if desired.
Bring it together:
- Plate the New York strip steaks, potatoes, watermelon and asparagus. Enjoy!
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!