There’s nothing better on a cold winter’s day than a big bowl of Seafood Chowder. Our Roasted Garlic Flavored Mashed potatoes are the perfect addition to this tried and true favorite. Served best with a side of crusty French bread.
- 1 - 4 oz package Idahoan® Roasted Garlic Flavored Mashed Potatoes, dry
- ½ cup yellow onions, chopped
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup carrots, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 - 32 oz package low sodium chicken broth*
- 1 - 8 oz bottle of clam juice*
- 2 cans lump crab, undrained*
- 1 can minced clams*
- 1 small package of frozen shrimp
- Sauté onions, celery and carrots in olive oil until tender in bottom of pot.
- Add chicken broth and clam juice and bring to a rolling simmer.
- Stir in dry Idahoan® Garlic Roasted Flavored Mashed Potatoes.
- Add drained canned seafood and shrimp to pot and stir thoroughly.
- Heat through and serve with a crusty french bread.
*These ingredients may contain gluten. If you’re targeting a gluten-free recipe option, make sure to check the labels.