Stir in ideas make it easy to take our products and add your own bit of flair. Wasabi Mashed Potatoes are a sassy side dish for seared ahi tuna, steak or short ribs. Plus they are as easy to make as just stirring in a bit of wasabi powder to our warm Baby Reds®. These Wasabi Mashed Potatoes are definitely dressed to impress. Enjoy!
- 1 4.1-oz package Idahoan® Baby Reds® Mashed Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp wasabi powder, divided
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- Prepare Idahoan® Baby Reds® Mashed Potatoes according to package instructions.
- Mix 1 Tbsp wasabi powder with 1 Tbsp water until completely blended. Stir into warm potatoes.
- For the wasabi topping, combine 1 Tbsp wasabi powder with the olive oil and drizzle over each serving of mashed potatoes.