Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole is special enough for a holiday but so delicious and easy you might not want to wait.
- 1 4-oz Idahoan® Cheesy Hashbrown Homestyle Casserole
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 cup sliced bacon, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Prepare Idahoan Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes, following packaging directions, replacing the ½ cup milk with ½ cup buttermilk.
- In a medium size skillet, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
- Stir in eggs, Swiss cheese, and bacon-onion mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle crunchy onion topping on top of potatoes. Let stand 5 minutes then serve.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!