The ultimate in comfort food, this recipe for Creamy Idahoan® Hash Brown Bake comes together in minutes.
- 30 oz Idahoan® Hash Browns, re-hydrated
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheese, divided (reserve ½ cup for the top )
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a 1 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except for ½ cup of the cheese.
- Pour into baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, top with remaining cheese and bake and additional 10-15 minutes.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!