Add a little Mexican flair with this recipe for Fiesta Au Gratin! Simple to prepare using Idahoan® Au Gratin Homestyle Casserole and a few Mexican food staples. Best served topped with crushed tortilla chips.
- 1 package Idahoan® Au Gratin Homestyle Casserole
- ¾ cup chunky style salsa
- 1 small can corn
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 small can diced chicken, drained
- Tortilla chips
- Prepare Idahoan® Au Gratin Homestyle Casserole according to stovetop or oven directions.
- Add salsa, corn, cheese and chicken in the last 5 minutes of cook time.
- Finish cooking until all ingredients are heated through and sauce is thickened.
- Top with crushed tortilla chips.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!