Ready in 30 minutes
Complexity: Easy Peasy
Serves 4 People
Need dinner on the table fast during back-to-school time? We’ve got you covered with this quick and easy fried chicken with Idahoan Baby Reds® Mashed Potatoes.
Fried Chicken with Idahoan Baby Reds® Mashed Potatoes
- 4-6 precooked frozen fried chicken wings and drumsticks
- 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies
- Idahoan Baby Reds® Mashed Potatoes 4oz pouch
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place chicken on a parchment paper lined baking tray.
- Bake chicken for 20-25 minutes or until done.
- Prepare the Idahoan Mashed Potatoes according to the package instructions.
- Heat mixed veggies according to the package instructions.
- Plate the chicken, veggies, and Idahoan Baby Reds® Mashed Potatoes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!