This simple recipe for Hash Brown Breakfast Burritos is a wonderful addition to your breakfast repertoire. It’s easy to add your own flare by customizing the fillings. Get creative as the sky is the limit!
Hash Brown Breakfast Burritos
- 2 cups Idahoan® Hash Browns
- 3 eggs, scrambled
- 1 can roasted diced poblano chiles
- 6 - 12" flour tortillas
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- Soft goat cheese
- Salsa verde
- Rehydrate and prepare 6 servings of Idahoan® Hash Browns according to package, ensuring that they are golden brown.
- Prepare scrambled eggs and add diced poblano chilies.
- Warm tortillas and top with ½ cup hash browns and ½ cup scrambled egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with scallions and 3 dollops of soft goat cheese on top of eggs.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla in towards the center and roll up from the bottom, making sure to tuck in the sides as you roll.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with a side of salsa verde.