A new favorite for breakfast, brunch or dinner. Great taste and texture!
- 8.5 oz. (1/4 carton) Idahoan® Fresh Cut Hash Brown Potatoes
- 12 each eggs
- ½ cup milk (any kind of milk works)
- 4 tsp vegetable or olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- 4 oz fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tsp green onions, finely sliced
- As needed black pepper, freshly ground
- Prepare Idahoan® Fresh Cut Hash Brown Potatoes - rehydrated per instructions and griddled until browned and crispy.
- Mix together hash browns, eggs, and milk. Set aside.
- In 16-inch nonstick hot saute pan, saute oil, garlic and spinach for 1-2 minutes or until garlic is cooked and spinach well wilted.
- Add egg and hash brown mix, cooking for 2-3 minutes while stirring periodically. Remove frm heat; sprinkle with cheese. Place in a 350°F oven and cook another 15 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Serve wedges directly from pan and garnish with sprinkle of green onion and freshly ground pepper.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!