Idahoan® Classic mashed potatoes as part of these delicious Hoisin Roasted Pork with Steamed Greens are a family favorite at our house!
Hoisin Roasted Pork with Steamed Greens and Idahoan® Classic Mashed Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 - 16 oz pork tenderloin filet
- 8 oz each fresh sugar snap peas and green beans, steamed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place hoisin, honey and soy in a bowl and stir to combine. Place pork in a non metallic bowl, pour marinade over the pork and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the pork and the marinade and cook for 1-2 minutes each side.
- Transfer the pork to a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Prepare Idahoan® Classic Mashed Potatoes following package instructions.
- Slice the pork and serve with steamed sugar snap peas and beans.
- Spoon the pan juices over the pork.