Idahoan Classic Mashed Potatoes always means 100% REAL Idaho® Potatoes. We perfectly blend them with real cream and butter for a delicious favorite. Find out for yourself why people call them “America’s Favorite Mashed Potatoes.”
Stove Top Preparation
- Add 2 cups of water to a medium sized sauce pan and heat water on high to a boil.
- Remove boiling water from heat and immediately stir in entire pouch of potatoes.
- Mix thoroughly using a fork to moisten all potatoes and let stand 1 minute.
- Stir well and serve.
All microwaves vary and heating times may have to be adjusted.
- Measure 2 cups of water into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes to heat water to a boil. CAUTION: Bowl and water will be very hot!
- Remove water from microwave and immediately add entire pouch of potatoes all at once, using a fork to moisten all potatoes and let stand 1 minute.
IDAHO® POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL (SUNFLOWER, COCONUT AND CANOLA), MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, SUGAR, BUTTERMILK, NONFAT DRY MILK, CREAM, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, CALCIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, NATURAL FLAVORS. FRESHNESS PRESERVED BY SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BISULFITE, MIXED TOCOPHEROLS, AND CITRIC ACID.