Complexity: Slight Challenge
Serves 4 People
Idahoan® Aligot Potatoes
Extra smooth and cheesy French-style mashed potatoes.
- I 4-oz package Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes
- 4 oz salted butter
- 2 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 4 oz mozzarella, shredded
- 2 oz white cheddar, shredded
- 2 Tbsp chives, chopped
- salt to taste
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, cream cheese and milk together. Blend until smooth and creamy. Keep warm.
- In a separate 1 quart saucepan, bring two cups water to a boil. Add Idahoan Buttery Style Mashed Potatoes and whisk until well incorporated. Turn heat to low.
- Pour in the cream cheese sauce and whip with a whisk until fluffy.
- When potatoes are smooth and creamy, add mozzarella and cheddar cheeses and chives. Stir again. Let cheese set for 2 minutes.
- Stir again, adjust salt if needed, and serve hot.