Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes always means 100% REAL Idaho® Potatoes. We perfectly blend them with rich butter for a classic favorite. Find out for yourself why people call them “America’s Favorite Mashed Potatoes.”
Stove Top Preparation
- Add 2 cups of water to a medium sized sauce pan and heat water on high to a boil.
- Remove boiling water from heat and immediately stir in entire pouch of potatoes.
- Mix thoroughly using a fork to moisten all potatoes and let stand 1 minute.
- Stir well and serve.
All microwaves vary and heating times may have to be adjusted.
- Measure 2 cups of water into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes to heat water to a boil. CAUTION: Bowl and water will be very hot!
- Remove water from microwave and immediately add entire pouch of potatoes all at once, using a fork to moisten all potatoes and let stand 1 minute.
|Serving Size||1/2 cup|
|Serving per Container||4|
|Calories from fat||25|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.5g*||4%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 20g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
IDAHO® POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL (CONTAINS ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING: COCONUT, PALM, SOYBEAN, COTTONSEED, SUNFLOWER, CANOLA), CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, SALT, MALTODEXTRIN, NONFAT DRY MILK, SUGAR, SODIUM CASEINATE, BUTTER POWDER [BUTTER (SWEET CREAM, SALT, ANNATTO COLOR), NONFAT MILK SOLIDS, SODIUM CASEINATE AND DISODIUM PHOSPHATE], MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, CALCIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS (MILK, SOY), SPICE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, AND LESS THAN 2% SILICON DIOXIDE ADDED AS AN ANTI-CAKING AGENT. FRESHNESS PRESERVED BY SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BISULFITE, CITRIC ACID AND MIXED TOCOPHEROLS.
CONTAINS: MILK & SOY