Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes always means 100% REAL Idaho® Potatoes. We perfectly blend them with rich butter for a classic favorite. Find out for yourself why people call them “America’s Favorite Mashed Potatoes.”Buy Now Find In Store
Stove Top Preparation
- Add 2 cups of water to a medium sized sauce pan and heat water on high to a boil.
- Remove boiling water from heat and immediately stir in entire pouch of potatoes.
- Mix thoroughly using a fork to moisten all potatoes and let stand 1 minute.
- Stir well and serve.
All microwaves vary and heating times may have to be adjusted.
- Measure 2 cups of water into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes to heat water to a boil. CAUTION: Bowl and water will be very hot!
- Remove water from microwave and immediately add entire pouch of potatoes all at once, using a fork to moisten all potatoes and let stand 1 minute.
IDAHO® POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL (COCONUT, SUNFLOWER), MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, SUGAR, BUTTERMILK POWDER, NONFAT DRY MILK, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), MONOGLYCERIDES, CALCIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, NATURAL FLAVORS. FRESHNESS PRESERVED BY SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BISULFITE, CITRIC ACID, AND MIXED TOCOPHEROLS.