Idahoan® Chicken Broth Mashed Potatoes with Grilled Garlic Butter Shrimp and Roasted Zucchini and Peppers
Elevate any week-night meal with tender, buttery, garlic shrimp, roasted vegetables, and flavorful mashed potatoes.
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1 ½ lb. medium shrimp
- 2 small zucchinis, cut into ¼ in rounds
- 2 small yellow crook neck squash, cut into ¼ inch rounds
- 1 cup red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lemons, halved
- 1 4-oz package Idahoan® Chicken Broth Mashed Potatoes
- Pre-heat outdoor grill or a grill pan on the stove to 350°.
- Melt butter in a separate small skillet on stove top over medium heat. Stir in shallot, garlic, and red pepper flakes until fragrant. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Thread shrimp, dividing among 4, 6-inch skewers. Brush shrimp with the butter-shallot mixture and set aside.
- If using a vegetable grill pan on the outdoor grill, spray with spray release and place on the grill to one side. Add zucchini and peppers and cook for about 5 -7 minutes, stirring occasionally. While vegetables are cooking, add the shrimp to the grill. Brush shrimp with remaining butter mixture. Cook the shrimp, turning occasionally until shrimp are pink and opaque. About 3-4 minutes, While the shrimp and vegetables are cooking add the lemons face down on the grill and char until nicely browned for squeezing over the shrimp.
- Prepare Idahoan® Chicken Broth Mashed Potatoes following package instructions. Keep warm.
- Divide mashed potatoes, shrimp, and vegetables among four plates and serve.