Add another layer of substance with this quick recipe for Mashed Potatoes with Chili and Cheese. It’s a great (and affordable) way to stretch that single serve can of chili into dinner for two. Use bean chili for a hearty vegetarian meal. Use a great tasting Idahoan® Mashed Potato Cup for an easy meal on the go!
Mashed Potatoes with Chili and Cheese
- 1 - 4 oz package Idahoan® Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 1 - 14 oz can chili (beef, bean or chili verde)
- ½ cup cheddar, Monterey jack, or pepper Jack
- Chopped chives
- Prepare Idahoan® Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes according to package instructions.
- Warm chili over medium heat or in microwave using a microwave-safe bowl.
- Divide mashed potatoes between two bowls and top with chili and choice of cheese.
- Garnish with chopped chives