Add another layer of substance with this quick recipe for Mashed Potatoes with Chili and Cheese. It’s a great (and affordable) way to stretch that single serve can of chili into dinner for two. Use bean chili for a hearty vegetarian meal.
- 1 4-oz package Idahoan Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 1 14-oz can chili (beef, bean or chili verde)
- ½ cup cheddar, Monterey jack, or pepper Jack
- Chopped chives
- Prepare Idahoan Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes according to package instructions.
- Warm chili over medium heat or in microwave using a microwave-safe bowl.
- Divide mashed potatoes between two bowls and top with chili and choice of cheese.
- Garnish with chopped chives
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!