Enjoy some of the favorite tastes of Italy with this simple recipe for Sun Dried Tomato and Pesto Mashed Potatoes. It’s a colorful, bright and flavorful main course dish for Meatless Monday or makes a great accompaniment to roasted chicken.
- 1 4-oz package Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 3 Tbsp prepared pesto
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Prepare Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes according to package instructions.
- Stir in chopped sun dried tomatoes.
- Divide mashed potatoes between two bowls.
- Drizzle about 1 ½ tablespoons of pesto over each serving, and serve.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!