It doesn’t get more classic than this! Creamy sweet potatoes topped with pecans and marshmallows and then baked until toasty brown. This dish is so easy to make no reason to just relegate it to Thanksgiving anymore!
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 pouch of Honest Earth® Sweet Potatoes.
- 1 ½ cup miniature marshmallows
- Position oven rack to the upper one-third of the oven. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend pecans into Honest Earth® Sweet Potatoes.
- Divide between two 1-cup ramekins sprayed with pan release.
- Sprinkle marshmallows on top and bake for about 15 minutes, or until marshmallows are toasty brown.