Bea’s Mashed Potato Salad recipe puts a new spin on the seasonal favorite by starting with Idahoan Baby Reds® Flavored Mashed Potatoes.
- 1 4-oz package Idahoan® Baby Reds® Flavored Mashed Potatoes
- 1 dill pickle, finely chopped
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp mayo*
- 1 Tbsp stone ground mustard
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp. celery seed (optional)
- Prepare Idahoan Baby Reds following package instructions.
- Stir in pickles, radishes, hard-boiled egg, celery and red onion.
- Combine mayo and mustards in a separate bowl and mix into mashed potato mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and celery seed if using.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!