Enjoy this hearty traditional Irish dish! Made with kale or white cabbage, this dish is sure to satisfy!
- 1 package Idahoan® Baby Reds® Flavored Mashed
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch kale or cabbage, chopped
- salt & pepper
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
- Lightly sauté garlic in butter and oil.
- Add kale or cabbage and cook until wilted.
- Stir mixture along with drippings into the mashed potatoes.
- Take the back of a large spoon and make an indentation into the potatoes. Top with a generous dollop of butter.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!