- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ white onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz package Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes, prepared to package directions
- 1 pound prepared gyro meat – chicken, beef or lamb
- 1 large tomato, diced
- ⅓ cup kalamata olives, halved
- Feta, optional
- ¼ cup prepared tzatziki sauce
- Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add sliced red and white onions and cook until soft and starting to caramelize about 10 minutes.
- Divide the prepared mashed potatoes between 4 bowls.
- Top each with sliced meat and a quarter of the onions, tomatoes and olives.
- Sprinkle with feta, if using, and top with a drizzle of tzatziki sauce.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!