- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- Salt, pepper and your favorite herbs
- Idahoan Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, prepared to package instructions
- 1 ½ cups sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 handful thin sliced red onion
- 5 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 cups mixed greens
- ¼ cup chopped pecans, walnuts, almonds or pistachios
- ¼ cup feta or goat cheese crumbles (optional)
- ½ cup Strawberry Salad Dressing
- Make the strawberry salad and dressing: Get all the details here at acouplecooks.com
- Season and grill the chicken: Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper and your favorite herbs. Grill on the BBQ until an internal temperature of 165° F is reached. Remove from heat, cover with tinfoil and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- To serve, plate the salad and top with dressing. Slice (if desired) and plate the grilled chicken next to the potatoes. Enjoy!
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!