Ready in 40 minutes
Complexity: Easy Peasy
Serves 8 People
Mashed Potato Topped Green Bean Casserole combines two favorites – green bean casserole and mashed potatoes – into one! Not just for holidays anymore!
Mashed Potato Topped Green Bean Casserole
- 1 4-oz package Idahoan Buttery Mashed Flavored Mashed Potatoes, prepared
- 1 10¾-oz can cream of mushroom soup
- ¾ cup milk
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cans green beans, drained, or two 9-oz packages frozen green beans, thawed
- 1⅓ cup French’s French Fried Onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix soup and milk, then add pepper and green beans.
- Stir in ⅔ cup French fried onions. Pour into a 1 ½ quart casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Remove from oven and stir casserole. Top with prepared mashed potatoes.
- Adjust oven to broil. Toast potatoes under broiler until lightly brown, about 2 minutes.
- Top with remaining French fried onions and serve.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!