With this recipe for Mashed Potatoes with Corned Beef there’s no reason to save this protein just for St. Patrick’s Day. Fast, filling and magically delicious!
- 1 4-oz package Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup deli corned beef, (thick cut) chopped into large dices
- Green onions, sliced thin
- Prepare Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes according to package instructions.
- Warm diced corn beef on medium high heat.
- Divide mashed potatoes between two plates.
- Top each serving with corned beef and sliced green onions.
Buttery Homestyle Flavored Mashed Potatoes
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!