Mustard Mashed Potatoes with Kielbasa Sausage is easy to make and fun to eat. Let the classic combination of meat and potatoes take center stage for this quick weeknight meal solution. Use a great tasting Idahoan® Mashed Potato Cup for an easy meal on the go!
- 1 4-oz package Idahoan® Buttery Homestyle® Mashed Potatoes
- 2 Tbs. coarse ground mustard with mustard seeds
- 2 cups precooked Kielbasa sausage, sliced
- Chopped parsley
- Prepare Idahoan® Buttery Homestyle® Mashed Potatoes according to package instructions.
- Stir in mustard.
- Sauté Kielbasa on medium high heat until lightly browned on both sides.
- Divide potatoes between two plates and top each with sausage.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!