Leeks and potatoes have long been a match made in heaven but this recipe for Roasted Garlic Potato Leek Soup pulls in a touch of garlic for a new spin.
- 1 4-oz package Idahoan® Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, dry
- 3 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 large leeks, sliced
- 1 32-oz can reduced sodium vegetable or chicken broth*
- ⅛ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat.
- Add sliced leeks and cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add broth and pepper. Heat to boiling.
- Stir in dry mashed potatoes until mixture has thickened.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!