Need dinner on the table fast during back-to-school time? We’ve got you covered with this quick and easy chicken sandwiches with Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes.
Chicken sandwiches with Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- 6 Frozen Tyson® chicken patties
- 1 pack of hamburger or brioche buns
- 1 tomato, sliced thin
- Green leaf lettuce
- Sliced American Cheese
- Mayo, thousand island, or other desired sauce/dressing
- Frozen broccoli
- Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes 4oz pouch
- Cook the Tyson® chicken patties and broccoli according to the package instructions.
- Prepare the Idahoan Mashed Potatoes according to the package instructions.
- Build your sandwich with the bun, chicken patty, lettuce, tomato, cheese and sauce.
- Plate the sandwich, Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes, and broccoli
- Serve and enjoy!