This bowl is perfect for summer grilling or a taste of summertime, anytime. Grilling the pineapple brings out the sweetness even more which pairs lovely with the teriyaki sauce.
- 1 pound prepared pulled pork
- 1 8-10 oz bottle teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ pineapple, peeled and cut into ¼" slices
- 1 zucchini, cut into ¼" slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz package Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes, prepared to package directions
- Toss pulled pork with 1 cup of the teriyaki sauce.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pineapple and sauté to caramelize, turning occasionally. Cook until golden around the edges. Set aside and add the veggies to skillet and sauté until crisp tender.
- Divide mashed potatoes between 4 bowls. Top with grilled veggies, pineapple and pork. Drizzle with additional teriyaki sauce.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!