Ready in 15 minutes
Complexity: Easy Peasy
Serves 4 People
Mashed Potatoes with Chili and Cheese
- 1 - 4 oz package Idahoan® Loaded Baked Mashed Potatoes
- 2 - 15 ounce cans chili
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- Prepare Idahoan® Loaded Baked Mashed Potatoes following package instructions.
- Warm both cans chili in a saucepan on the stove top, stirring frequently, or microwave in a microwave safe bowl, loosely covered, for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide the potatoes into four shallow bowls and top with equal portions of the chili, cheese and chives.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!