These Jalapeño Poppers made with Idahoan Four Cheese Flavored Mashed Potatoes are sure to be a tailgate favorite! Place multiple poppers on a skewer ahead of time and finish them on the grill.
- 1 4-oz package Idahoan® Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- 16 fresh jalapeños
- 32 slices of bacon
- Prepare mashed potatoes following package directions, set aside to cool.
- Split jalapeños lengthwise and remove the seeds and membrane.
- Stuff with 2 tablespoons of the mashed potatoes and wrap with a bacon slice.
- Broil until bacon is slightly crisp.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!